Thursday, August 6, 2015

Long Flight to Korea

This is the airplane with Korea in the background
This is the biggest airplane I have ever been on!  Also the longest flight I've ever been on!  We had dinner, snacks AND breakfast.  I watched several movies and started watching a series called Person of Interest.  The flight went by fast, I slept most of it.





Toilets vrs Restroom


The toilet seat had plastic covering that changed at the push of a button

 The Korean airport was interesting. It is a very nice, clean airport.  Really wishing we had time to tour Korea before heading to Mongolia.

Prayer Room

They have a prayer room in the airport that is quiet and secluded with a compass marked on the floor.








It is 7:00 Friday morning.  I am just about to board one last plane before reaching Mongolia!

My change in Korean money


1 comment:

  1. Love the beds! They should add greatly to the once in a life time experience! Enjoy every minute you are there!

    ReplyDelete